3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it's your device).
9.When you use our website to contact us, you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
10. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your postcode
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
11. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We'll only include this information for as long as necessary.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
13. From time to time, we may publish clients testimonials on this website, unless you state otherwise. We never publish your full address.
14. We use Personal Information that we collect to communicate with you.
15. We use the personal and device information to help us run our website efficiently and measure how visitors use our website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf, insofar as they assist us with using your information.
17. We may disclose your name, address and telephone number to our suppliers insofar as arranging for delivery of products to you.
18. Our website does not alter it's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
19. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
22. For more information please contact us using the details below.